Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome, everyone! I am in the process of setting up this blog to bring together a community of people who believe animals have the basic right to be treated humanely. It will serve two main purposes. The first is to provide educational information about a wide variety of animal welfare issues. The second is to offer suggestions for concrete actions-- large and small-- that you can take if you really want to create change. Not everyone is in the position of making financial contributions but everyone can do something. On social media sites that I visit I hear so much desperation and anger about the mistreatment of animals in the world. The comments lead me to believe that many people have the passion but don't know what they can do to make a difference. This blog is designed to empower you to do just that. I am involved in animal advocacy and animal rescue so much of the focus of this blog will be on HAPPY stories that are the result of good people taking action. I hope you will be a regular visitor to this blog, share your thoughts, and take action for animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments will not be approved.